Customer Service Representative
19,000 to 23,000 Per Annum - Depending on experience
Monday to Friday - 7am to 7pm Shift times
Temporary to Permanent
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join a passionate and innovative team.
Day to Day Duties:
• Office based to manage the daily order processing, customer leasing, quoting, problem solving and building strong customer relationships across the UK and Europe.
• Reporting to the Sales and Customer Service Team Leaders and Managers, you will be expected to perform in a high performance/quick response company that has a unique reputation for excellent customer service, prides itself on high quality produce at an extremely competitive price.
• Entering orders onto Pegasus Opera information system and populating our fast moving, live production schedules.
• You will be the main daily contact for us on a global scale, so detailed communication and accuracy on all levels is essential.
• You will also be involved in improving sales from our existing client base as well as new clients.
• Customer visits and attending exhibitions will be required from time to time.
Skills & Experience:
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Computer literate - excel, word, outlooketc.
• Career minded and ambitious
• Ability to work in a pressurised environment and handle difficult situations efficiently and effectively