Position:Customer Service Administrator
Role:Working within our Affinities Department with responsibility for handling general insurance business for individual health and wellbeing professionals.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Understanding the client's needs - Listen, apply knowledge, offer clients guidance, support and where applicable advice.
• To follow FCA requirements, including Treating Customers Fairly.
• Ensure all administration and recording is prompt and accurate - maintaining computer and manual records.
• Ensuring money is accurately banked and accounted for, includes processing cheques and transacting card payments on Realex.
• To act professionally at all times ensuring the ethics are followed.
• Ensuring work is carried out with accuracy, confidentiality and deadlines are met. Working with all staff to get the right information at the right time.
• Work closely with other team members to ensure any client receives a prompt and efficient response.
• Undertake internal and external training courses as necessary, and if applicable in your contract, including study for and sit CII Exams.
• Envelope stuffing for the team as required, as well as incoming post and franking out-going post.
• General office/administration duties for the team i.e. photocopying, filing, printing and scanning.
• Dealing with client queries via email, post and phone.
• Taking incoming phone calls from clients regarding queries, new business and renewals.
• To input data onto the Administration System (BAS) as necessary, issuing insurance documents as applicable for the client/s.
• Processing refunds, transfers and calculating mid-term adjustments as necessary for the client.
• Changing addresses and names of the BAS system for Affinities clients.
• Dealing with automated renewals and chasers as applicable, such as Barcode Scanning, Awaiting Payments & Queries
• Any other ad hoc support tasks for Affinities team members as requested.
• If applicable, inputting of data to the Bexhill system to aid the renewals of direct debits and new business, as well as running arrears reports and processing cancellations.
• If applicable, processing new business cases and renewals for sub-brokers.
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.