Job title: Customer Service
Location: Malvern, 10 minute walk from the train station.
Day to Day duties will include the following:
Working for a growing Insurance company, who are looking for enthusiastic individuals.
Working in a fun department dealing with Customer enquiries
Skills and experience
• Maximise sales opportunities post appointment by phoning prospects from internal reports
• Develop a warm and friendly approach to customers.
• Administration Duties
• Customer service experience
• Good listener, resilient with a strong focus on empathy and integrity
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
Role will involve:
• Excellent customer service attitude
• You must be meticulous, have a high attention to detail
• Be a team player as well as working on own initiative
• General administration and customer service duties as required
• You must be personable and able to deal with people on all levels.
Workforce Office Appointments team fill hundreds of temporary, temp to perm and permanent vacancies throughout Worcestershire and South Birmingham every Year.
Operating from multiple registration centres across Redditch, Worcester and Kidderminster, our team offer a unique service tailored to match your exact needs and can assist you with the following job categories: Clerical / Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales & New business development, secretarial & PA, Accountancy & Finance, Professional and management!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend them to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
Worcestershire's Leading Recruiter