0845 257 6686
Pay Rate: £23,379.20- £ £24,564.80 Per Annum
Shifts: Monday to Sunday - 40 hours per week - Flexible shifts to suit you
Day to Day Duties:
• Prioritise workloads for the team.
• Checking throughout the day that workloads are being managed by the team and that assigned tasks are being completed and SLA achieved.
• Ensuring that you have Lunches and Breaks cover is provided so that SLA achieved.
• Quality check advisors work to ensure required standard are met and to identify any training requirements.
• Problem solve day to day issues for a quick resolution to meet the customers' needs and identifying trends and training needs.
• Ensure that the client is always kept happy and satisfied by providing prompt responses and solutions to their challenges.
• Acting as a coach to existing members of the team to improve performance and productivity.
• Communication to team members of changes in processes and procedures.
• Work with Call Centre Manager to facilitate structured training sessions for new and existing employees.
• Undertake various tasks which consist of email responses, correspondence, escalation phone calls, and customer complaint resolution either on the phone or in writing.
• To act as a role model by following company and client procedures, maintaining a can-do attitude at all times.
• To use various Client/Company software competently.
• Motivate team members to retain staff.
• To be actively involved in recruitment for new team members.
• Return to work/one to ones/performance reviews to be undertaken when required.
Skills & Experience:
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Good people and interpersonal skills.
• Maintain calmness under pressure.
• Undertake tasks with speed and accuracy.
• PC literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
• Strong attention to detail and organisation skills.
• Confident working both alone and with a team.
• Pro-active with a "can-do" attitude.
• Quick Learner.
• Ability to prioritise work.
• A minimum of 2 years' experience in a customer service-based role.
• A minimum of 2 years' experience in an administrative based role.
• Previous people management experience is desired, but not essential.
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.off13