0845 257 6686
Customer Service Advisor
Pay Rate: £9.18 Per Hour
Shifts: Monday to Sunday - 8am to 8pm - Only 40 hours per week - Very Flexible
Day to Day Duties:
· Answer Incoming Calls and answer customer queries in a friendly informative manner.
· Provide accurate information on products and/or services available.
· Understand processes (i.e. returns) and be able to articulate this on the phone to customers.
· Managing the customer personal credit account process where applicable, from creation to payment handling.
· Undertake all aspects of administrative work competently, including accurate data entry and attention to detail throughout.
· Manage customer satisfaction and resolve or escalate cases of customer dissatisfaction as appropriate and in a professional manner.
· Process the fulfilment of formal customer correspondence.
· Follow Company/Client procedures at all times when responding to customer queries.
· Have a sound knowledge of all Client procedures.
· Use Client/Company software competently.
Skills & Experience:
· Excellent verbal and written skills.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
· Strong interpersonal skills and/or previous experience working in a customer service based role.
· The ability to maintain calm under pressure.
· Undertake tasks with speed and accuracy.
· Work as part of the team to ensure work is completed.
· Have a 'can do' attitude.
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.