0845 257 6686
Customer Service Advisor
Pay Rate: £9.18 Per Hour
Shifts: Monday to Sunday - 8am to 8pm - Only 40 hours per week - You need to be very flexible
Temporary to Permanent
Day to Day Duties:
· Answer Incoming Calls and answer customer queries in a friendly informative manner.
· Provide accurate information on products and/or services available.
· Understand processes (i.e. returns) and be able to articulate this on the phone to customers.
· Managing the customer personal credit account process where applicable, from creation to payment handling.
· Undertake all aspects of administrative work competently, including accurate data entry and attention to detail throughout.
· Manage customer satisfaction and resolve or escalate cases of customer dissatisfaction as appropriate and in a professional manner.
· Process the fulfilment of formal customer correspondence.
· Follow Company/Client procedures at all times when responding to customer queries.
· Have a sound knowledge of all Client procedures.
· Use Client/Company software competently.
Skills & Experience:
· Excellent verbal and written skills.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
· Strong interpersonal skills and/or previous experience working in a customer service based role.
· The ability to maintain calm under pressure.
· Undertake tasks with speed and accuracy.
· Work as part of the team to ensure work is completed.
· Have a 'can do' attitude.