We have an exciting opportunity for an experience Stock Controller to join our client who specialises in the distribution of Pipeline and Heating Solutions. You will be 50% office based and 50% Shop Floor.
• Coordinating stock control operations with warehouse staff, as well as the sales and finance departments.
• Analysing supply chain data to ensure the uninterrupted availability of stock.
• Forecasting supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock (OOS).
• Placing and receiving orders to replenish stocks as needed.
• Tracking shipments and coordinating internal stock transfers, as well as resolving delays.
• Overseeing stock storage processes, including tagging, boxing, and labelling.
• Maintaining a steady flow of stock from storage to where it is needed.
• Performing regular inventory audits and keeping stock purchasing within budget
• Maintaining and updating daily shipment records, as well as purchases and pricing reports.
• A minimum of two years' experience as a stock controller in a similar industry.
• Proficiency in inventory management software
• experience in supply chain data analysis.
• Great analytical and problem-solving skills
Logistics & Supply Chain Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated professionals out to work across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Food Production, Food Processing, Warehouse, distribution and Planning. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.