Job Title: Transport Administrator
Shift: 09:00 - 17:00 / Monday - Friday
Salary: 21,000 - 25,000
Workforce are currently working with a organisation based in North Coventry who are seeking an experienced Transport Administrator to join their busy team working primarily within Export/Import.
As a Transport Administrator you will be:
• Coordinating collections and deliveries of export/import freight,
• Carrying out customs formalities,
• Planning export freight onto line-haul trailers, and all associated admin.
• To maintain and build strong relationships with our customers with a view to maintaining/increasing freight volumes
• Ensure customer requirements are met.
As a Transport Administrator you will have:
• Previous experience working within a Transport environment
• Confident personality
• Good attention to detail
• Hard working attitude
• Good work ethic
• Previous customer service experience essential
• Efficient use of Microsoft excel and office
• To be able to work efficiently on your own
• Good telephone manner
Logistics & Supply Chain Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated professionals out to work across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include Food Production, Food Processing, Warehouse, distribution, and Planning. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.