Machine components ensuring they comply to the manufacturing drawing / approved documentation.
MAIN ROLE AND OBJECTIVES:
* Programme, set and operate CNC Lathes (Fanuc/ G-Code)
* Generate CNC machine programmes.
* Read engineering drawings and understand the specifications and tolerancing.
* Assist or instruct other operatives with set ups tooling and cutting details as necessary in order to get the best benefit from programmes
* Wherever possible, identify and obtain tooling, fixtures and machine programme requirements for jobs in advance of starting the job in order to reduce spindle stop time.
* Ensure that routine maintenance (lubrication, cutting fluid, machine cleaning etc.) tasks are carried out at the required frequencies.
WORKING HOURS ARE:
Night Shift: Monday to Thursday 22:00 - 06:00
Plus, other duties consistent within the grade as directed.
Due to the changing nature of the business your job description will inevitably change. You will, from time to time, be required to undertake other activities of a similar nature that fall within your capabilities as directed by management.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.