Day shift 37.5 Hours
Monday – Thursday 07.30 -16.15
Friday 07.30 – 12.00
Salary up to £15.25 per Hour
For the role of CNC Miller, your duties will involve the following.
- You will be programming, Setting and operating Cincinnati and Mazak CNC Milling machines.
- You will be working from engineering drawings to help in the manufacture of various components.
- You will be manufacturing components for several industries including Oil & Gas, Power Generation and Aerospace.
- Inspection of components using verniers, callipers and micrometres.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the below attributes.
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential to be considered for the role of CNC Miller.
- For the role, experience programming of Fanuc Control is essential.
- Previous experience in a precision machining environment is essential to be considered for the role of CNC Miller.
- You will be able to read and interpret engineering drawings confidently.
- You must be able to use a wide variety of measuring equipment for the role of CNC Miller.
- Offline and CAD programming would be advantageous.