18 - 23,000 depending on experience
Full time office hours
We are recruiting a Payroll Clerk for a well-known Bromsgrove based accounting practice. Due to continued client acquisition, the business is adding another head to its' payroll bureau. Previous experience with data entry and excellent attention to detail plus confidence with numeracy is essential for this role, but training for payroll duties will be given and therefore experience within payroll is not necessarily needed. Key deliverables will include:
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Setting up new payroll clients
• Processing all payroll and submitting RTI reports to HMRC within required
• Calculating additional items such as holiday pay, SSP, SMP, SPP and issuing payslips
• Processing all new starters and leavers
• Dealing with queries from clients, their employees and the relevant local authorities
• Calculating and processing of pension contributions including set up and administration of schemes under auto enrolment.
• Production of reports for BACS payments
• Liaising with the pension scheme providers on all aspects of the client's pension arrangements.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• Previous payroll or practice experience (Desirable)
• Excellent attention to detail (Essential)
• Confident with numeracy (Essential)
• Previously used Sage (Desirable)
• Ability to multitask
• Flexible approach to work
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.