Salary 22,000 - 25,000 + Expenses, depending on experience. Knowledge or experience of the recruitment industry would be beneficial but not essential.
Our client is a successful business to business software company, who are seeking a Software Trainer to join them in developing and delivering their customer training programme.
As a person you will need the following experience & qualities:
• Organising and Training customers in the use of our clients software products, both in-house and on customer premises as and when required.
• Review and prepare user manuals and training notes arrange training courses with customers, manage delegate requirements
• As and when required attend other customer meetings, demonstrate software in a sales support capacity both on-line and in field.
• Developing and delivering programmes of learning activities.
• Planning, preparing and researching lessons and materials
• Conducting online webinars and training
• Spending contact time with clients on an individual or group basis
• Assessing individual/group training needs
• Checking and assessing progress and giving feedback.
• Liaising with customers
• Will have to travel as part of the work and be comfortable with infrequent overnight stays.
• A patient and friendly approach to training
• Confident and engaging delivery style
• Excellent communication skills
• Administrative skills
• Organisation and efficiency
• Analytical and technical skills
• The ability to motivate others
• Full driving license is essential