Our client is a renowned contract toolroom. They are seeking a manual turner for their operations in Kings Norton.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Carry out manual turning machining duties (Essential)
• Check technical drawings to match machined fixtures (Essential)
• Check machined parts for quality conformance (Essential)
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• Experienced in manual turning (Essential)
• Able to read technical drawings effectively (Essential)
• Some grinding expertise will be advantageous (Advantageous)
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.