10 - 11 per hour
Monday to Friday | 8am to 4:30pm
12 months cover but with strong potential to lead to a permanent position
Day to Day Duties:
* Responsible for all incoming orders and issuing into our factory
* Spending an active time in the factory with the Works Director assisting with his paperwork and requirements
* Raising purchase orders in an efficient and timely manner
* Arrange transport and book in deliveries
* Chasing orders when required
* Liaising with customers and factory on order queries
* Raising delivery notes and invoices
* Working with external sales team in preparing and issuing quotations.
* Build successful relationships with customers
* Other ad hoc duties such as answering incoming calls, greeting customers and filing
Key skills & Experience
* We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who will welcome the responsibility of this role
* Good IT skills with working knowledge of Excel, Outlook, excellent communication and time management skills,
* Determined and sociable with a can do attitude
* Isn't afraid of a demanding workload
* Good attention to detail with high degree of accuracy
* Strong organisational skills
* Ability to work independently on own initiative and also to contribute as part of the team.
* Previous experience in a manufacturing role would be desirable
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.