My client who is a leading manufacturer of Rubber extruded products are looking for a Maintenance engineer with a mechanical bias to join their team based in Birmingham.
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Minimise production down time and attend machine failures
* Implement an effective planned maintenance system
* Support the provision of good Environmental Health & Safety practises
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Available to be on-call in an Emergency should works require (Essential)
* Self-starter with a real bias towards action and sense of urgency (Essential)
* Well organised with a structured and logical approach to problem solving (Essential)
Qualifications and Experience:
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in both Electrical and Mechanical maintenance (Essential)
* Knowledge of machinery within a Rubber / Polymer extrusion environment (Desirable)
* HNC/BTEC qualified or equivalent in relevant subject (Essential)
* Project manage equipment installation, upgrades and improvements (Essential)
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.