Workforce are recruiting for an experienced Solidworks Design Engineer - with a salary / hourly rate based on experience - to work for our client in the Erdington area. You will be responsible for producing flawless technical drawings for a number of high end bespoke projects, within the required timescales. The successful candidate will have experience in drawing joinery, metalwork and other media products on creative projects.
Role and Responsibilities
• Proficient in the use of Solidworks is essential.
• Knowledge of Rhino software and AutoCAD is desirable.
• Produce accurate detailed working drawings.
• Work within a team to deliver drawings for production / installation.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Supporting the delivery of all assigned projects and meeting deadlines.
• Strong emphasis on supporting delivery for production and the Project Management team.
• Experience in the shop-fitting / retail / point of sale sector/ industrial design using SolidWorks.
• Be comfortable working under pressure, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
• Knowledge of woodwork, metalwork, composites and acrylics.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Use of Solidworks 3D, Rhino and AutoCAD as needed.
• Microsoft Office software including Project.
If you have the skills listed above and interested in the vacancy please apply now below or call the Dudley office of Workforce Recruitment & Training.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help. Manu1