Job title: Paralegal- Conveyancing
Our client requires an experienced Paralegal to join their team on a full time permanent basis
Day to Day duties will include the following:
Skills and experience
• Interview clients.
• Perusing and drafting documents.
• Advising and completing documentation and progressing matters through various stages in preparation for hearing.
• You will need to possess good time management skills and be dependable.
• Strong spelling and grammar skills.
• The ability to work under pressure, be able to prioritise and meet deadlines.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
Role will involve:
• Excellent customer service attitude
• Applicants will have legal qualifications.
• Legal experience with working knowledge of legal aid procedures will be an advantage but not essential as training will be given to the successful applicant
• You must be meticulous, have a high attention to detail
• Be a team player as well as working on own initiative
• General administration duties as required
• You must be personable and able to deal with people on all levels.
Workforce Office Appointments team fill hundreds of temporary, temp to perm and permanent vacancies throughout Worcestershire and South Birmingham every Year.
Operating from multiple registration centres across Redditch, Worcester and Kidderminster, our team offer a unique service tailored to match your exact needs and can assist you with the following job categories: Clerical / Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales & New business development, secretarial & PA, Accountancy & Finance, Professional and management!!