Job Title: Internal Quality Assurer
Salary: 26,000 pro rota
Hours: 20 hours per week
Due to location you will need to have a full driving license and vehicle
Workforce are currently working with an accredited business who are looking for an Internal Quality Assurer to join their team. Working with the Quality Manager this role will be responsible for carrying out internal observations, providing development feedback, supporting and developing the team to ensure a standardised approach.
As an Internal Quality Assurer you will:
• Complete regular deep dives as directed by the sampling and monitoring and ensure evidence meets VARCS
• Complete regular observations with the team as dictated by the observation planner and the team members previous grades
• Ensure that all requests for data are completed and that all IQA dashboards are kept up to date
• Have a strong awareness of the EPA requirements for each standard and assure the quality around the readiness for EPA
• Provide developmental feedback and actions to the delivery team and follow up on any actions set
• Plan and deliver standardisation and training activities for Trainers and Assessors.
• Engaging with learners/employers
• Liaise with the quality manager/apprenticeship manager and provide feedback and data on trainers and assessor grades and development targets.
• To undergo training and development in line with the needs of the business, including standardisation activities
• Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
• Undertake internal audits.
Logistics & Supply Chain Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated professionals out to work across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include Food Production, Food Processing, Warehouse, distribution and Planning. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.