0845 257 6686
Accounts Receivable Assistant / Credit Control
19.5k – 25.6k Per year depending on experience
8:30am - 5:00pm Monday to Thursday
8:30am – 4:30pm Fridays
Temporary 6 Months
My client is looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable assistant / Credit controller to assist in their busy team. Experience in a similar role is essential, as well as a keen attention to detail, an analytical approach, and a willingness to go the extra mile.
You will be provided with a laptop as this position is exclusively working from home.
Day to day duties:
- Collecting Debt within terms
- Managing Cash receipts
- Ensuring accurate credit note matching
- Preparing and posting journal entries
- Bank Reconciliation and monitoring of reconciling items
- Working closely with the business to resolve queries and problems
- Processing new account requests
- Credit Vetting
Skills and experience we are looking for:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Ability to work with accuracy and at pace
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong Excel skills – knowledge of V lookup, formula and Pivot tables.
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. Off14