To lead and develop the relationship with foodservice, wholesale and small independent retail accounts. Responsibility for sales, increasing market share and margin delivery . Continually striving to enhance and promote the position of Wealmoor Ltd and its brands within the marketplace.
1. Identifying and delivering against customer's daily, weekly and seasonal requirements for each commodity and developing a sustainable long-term account plan.
2. To develop a thorough knowledge of our product range, effective specifications, distinctive sources of supply and complex supply chains which all result in a comprehensive appreciation of our USPs.to drive business opportunities
3. Day to day buyer contact for delivering sales, developing strong relationships with key individuals as well as good networking skills across the account & industry
4. Responsibility for agreed direct buying to support trade sales plan with due regard to wider long term supplier relationships; competition; quality performance and margin delivery.
5. Continually monitor and deliver against gross sales and margin targets
6. Ensure that business is conducted in accordance with the company's agreed terms of trade with respective customers. Responsibility for sales debtor performance, ensuring invoices are paid on-time and in full.
7. Identify, examine and instigate new business opportunities through constant review and understanding of market channels, food and competitor trends and insights.
8. Monitor and analyse market information and competitor trends where relevant
9. Full responsibility for accurate account forecasting, working closely with the supply chain, logistics, quality & product delivery departments to ensure consistent delivery against service level targets.
10. Ensuring all Administration procedures are followed and good practice is maintained.
11. Ensuring ERP system fully and accurately utilized for all processes, planning, update and communications.
12. As a member of the commercial team to proactively contribute to the successful development of the department strategy and that of the total business.
* A background in the Food & Drink market sector, with at least 5 years' experience.
* Strong track record of having successfully managed foodservice account within the FMCG sector.
* A track record of achieving and stretching commercial targets
* Fluent English - Both written & verbal.
* Additional languages to a verbal standard would be beneficial
* Flexibility to travel to all sites.
Health & Safety:
Operate in accordance with the company Health and Safety policy and agreed safety procedures.
Wear all protective equipment when entering Operational areas as appropriate. Adhere and work within company hygiene and medical requirements and ensure others are also complying.