Exciting new opportunity to join a renowned precision engineering company who design, manufacture and assemble precision components for the furnace and smelting industries. Now looking for CNC Machinists with FANUC control experience to join the growing team.
This is a great opportunity for a CNC programmer to join a growing company which is heavily investing in high quality CNC technology.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Programming and operation of 5 axis machining centers with Fanuc control Required and self-inspect using Quantum CMM
• Producing components accurately to drawing tolerances and specifications
• Have track record of CNC Programming, setting and operating within a busy manufacturing environment, ideally with Heidenhain experience
• Experience in reading complex engineering drawing and using modern inspection equipment
• Ability to problem solve and work to own initiative
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.