Job title: Finance officer
Salary: 22-28k dependant on experience
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Our client requires a Finance Officer to join their team on a full time permanent basis
Day to Day duties will include the following:
Skills and experience
• Part qualified CIMA or ACCA
• Experience of Excel and Pegasus Opera/Operations accounts packages
• Experience in Purchase ledgers, Sales ledgers and cashbook
• Have a good eye for detail and accuracy under pressure
• You must be versatile and numerate
• Be a team player as well as working on own initiative
• Processing daily purchase ledger, matching delivery invoices.
• Reconciliation of purchase ledger accounts
• Preparation of bi weekly payment runs and issue remittances
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
Role will involve:
• Excellent customer service attitude
• Preparation of entry of journals, job profitability statements and costings. Preparation of sales/ cost of sales analysis for monthly accounts
• Investigation of any anomalies in expense analysis against budgets and reporting back to management
• Weekly and monthly reconciliation of balance sheets.
• Assisting the Finance Director and Manager with all audit and end of year end financials
• General administration duties as required
Workforce Office Appointments team fill hundreds of temporary, temp to perm and permanent vacancies throughout Worcestershire and South Birmingham every Year.
Operating from multiple registration centres across Redditch, Worcester and Kidderminster, our team offer a unique service tailored to match your exact needs and can assist you with the following job categories: Clerical / Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales & New business development, secretarial & PA, Accountancy & Finance, Professional and management!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend them to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
Worcestershire's Leading Recruiter