Salary 19,000 - 22,000 Depending on experience
Working hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Sales Administrator: An enthusiastic customer orientated individual to join the UK's largest aftermarket spares provider of vintage, classic and modern tractor parts. Come and join this fast growing online business serving trade and retail customers in the UK and internationally.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company, to advise and solve customer national and international logistical requirements.
The company supplies both retail and trade customers, and prides itself on its high levels of customer service, vast range of stock, and extensive parts knowledge, to source parts quickly, from one company at a competitive price.
• Maintain relationships with shipping partners.
• Ensure all customers are receiving the high level of service that our client prides itself on through the third-party companies.
• Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by telephone and e-mail.
• Process telephone, e-mail, internet and of both trade and retail customers.
• Respond to and follow up order tracking enquiries by telephone and e-mail.
• Support the Sales technicians with tracking enquiries in an efficient and organised manner.
• Liaising between internal departments.
• General office duties.
• Driven and enthusiastic with excellent organisational skills, able to solve problems on a customer service level.
• Excellent communicator, professional and approachable, keen to please and happy to get stuck in
• IT literate, with good understanding of outlook and web browsers, a basic understanding of Sage would be beneficial.
• Able to work as a team in a busy office environment.
• Previous experience on farming and customer service.
• Due to location, must be a car driver
This is an exciting opportunity to join the UK's largest vintage and classic tractor parts specialist, in an exciting technical advisory role, offering long term career opportunities and progression.
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.