Position: Regional Customer Services Advisor
Reports to: Regional Customer Services Team Leader
Department: Customer Service
• To be the first point of contact for customers, to listen attentively and communicate effectively to deliver exceptional customer service at every interaction and ensure a faultless supply of quality goods.
• Completion of tasks promptly and effectively.
• Development of good working relationships with all customers & staff.
• Achievement of set sales targets & incentives.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provide a polite and professional first impression to customers calling for advice and to place orders.
• To build a rapport with customers, listening attentively to input orders accurately and efficiently on the system.
• Ensure that all incoming calls are answered within the set target times and in a welcoming and empathetic manner
• Liaise with customers regarding stock shortages and special orders.
• Handle all general enquiries and ensure that more in-depth customer enquiries are directed to the correct department for resolution as appropriate.
• To demonstrably care about our products, both new and existing, showing a willingness to improve knowledge of their origins, uses and stock codes.
• Endeavour to improve average lines per order by actively encouraging further sales where possible including through short dated or over stocked goods
• Update system with any relevant information received.
• Understanding the business and obtaining knowledge of both the company and our customers.
• To absolutely ensure that any customer or client complaints, whether by phone or in writing, are acted up on, learnt from and responded to in accordance with the company's customer service standards
• Ad hoc tasks and reasonable requests as and when required
• English & Maths GCSE or equivalent
• Basic IT skills i.e. an understanding of the Microsoft Office package
• A proven track record of understanding customers' needs and delivering excellent customer service.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build relationships over the telephone
• Possess a strong 'can-do' attitude with a confident approach to ownership and accountability
• A team player, as well as the ability to work independently.
• Demonstrable problem-solving skills and the ability to work through difficult scenarios independently whilst also knowing when to seek assistance and escalate.
• Ability to work well under pressure and to prioritise conflicting demands
• A desire to constantly look for ways to improve the customer experience
• An appreciation/passion for fine foods
Other benefits include:
• Discounted food
• Healthcare scheme
• Child care vouchers
• Free on-site parking
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. Off4