Marketing Customer Service Advisor
9.00 per hour
Hours: 40hrs - full time position
Shift: 8:00am - 19:00pm / Saturdays 10:00 - 15:00
Shift pattern: 8 hours shift Monday - Friday including some Saturday's.
Temporary to Permanent
Our Client is a rapidly growing multi-channel online retailer with a sustained focus on growth.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity which requires an individual who
has the passion and drive to make it a success.
Tasks & Key Accountabilities:
* Day to Day management of the marketplace function and expanding to new platforms
* Develop and accelerate own brand sales through new and existing products, while managing relationships with own brand team external stakeholders
* Take ownership of all KPIs which are directly reported to the Head of Marketplace
* Monitor and review competitors, market trends and fast-moving products regularly to understand best practices and new opportunities
* Constantly develop and update knowledge on ecommerce and marketplaces to maintain best practice within the industry
* Translate business strategy and requirements and effectively deploy within own department
* Help with monitoring marketplaces metrics, reviews, and feedback to ensure account health is in high standing
* At least one years' experience in, and a proven record, of successfully managing and growing Marketplaces within the UK and Europe
* Must have a thorough understanding of marketplaces, eCommerce, marketplace tools and advertising concepts, and marketplace industry trends
* Able to provide excellent customer service to all our customers that contact us
* Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
* Focus on achieving cost reductions and increased profitability through the ethos of driving continuous improvement across all areas of responsibility
* Understanding of supply chain, logistics and fulfilment
* Marketplace ( Amazon/eBay) Wayfair and Manomano
Key Skills and Abilities:
* High computer literacy with advanced numerical and analytical skills, to manage multiple data sets and drive insights
* Knowledge of Microsoft Excel which include key functions such as Vlookups, Pivot tables, etc and working with large datasets would be advantageous
* Must be able to make data-influenced decisions to calculate required fulfilment quantities based on demand, product, and market analysis
* Experience using CRM system ideally Brightpearl (although training will be provided) would be beneficial but not essential
Skills/ Experience required:
* Extensive knowledge on Trustpilot and social media review platforms.
* Experience & Knowledge of e-Commerce marketplace platform is in advantage (e.g. Amazon, eBay.)
* Experience and knowledge of eBay & Amazon software tools would be an advantage
* Experience in growing a brand and utilising tools
* Data-driven and possess an analytical mindset.
* Flexible and well organised taking the initiative when required
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Proficient in using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
* Strong cultural fit - outgoing personality
* Excellent Problem Solving Skills
* Previous Call Centre experience (1 year minimum)
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.