You will be working as part of an Operations team you will play a key role in supporting the unit to ensure that a well-known food store receive high quality products in the most efficient manner.
Your Key Responsibilities Will Include
• Leading, motivating and organising an individual production line to ensure daily production targets are achieved and customer orders are fully satisfied to the highest quality standards.
• Ensuring adherence to both IPL's policy and all laws and regulations pertaining to Food Hygiene and Health & Safety.
• Being accountable for product quality and to ensure that quality is everyone's responsibility.
• Maintaining audit ready Food Safety & Quality Management System due diligence records.
• Ensuring all daily checks and documentation are completed in an accurate and timely manner
• Providing communication to all concerned as required, making sure detailed handovers are provided.
• Deputising for the Shift Operation Leader when needed.
• Ensuring the 5s process is followed as required. Seeking and driving actions for a continuous improvement environment.
• Monitoring and recording the weights (finished product, class 2 & waste) where required, ensuring conformity to the required procedures.
• Ensuring that any product produced is verified against the Matrix ensuring packaging, label, product information is accurate.
• Ensuring that mechanical breakdowns are reported in a timely manner Shift: Rotating 5.30am to 2.30pm Monday to Thursday, Friday 5.30am to 12.30pm/ 2.00pm to 11pm Monday to Thursday, Friday 12pm to 7pm
Skills And Experience Required
• Food manufacturing / Production / Senior Operative/ Production Supervisor or within a similar role #
• Food Hygiene Level 1 • Ability to lead and coach colleagues skilled and unskilled
• Experience of working to targets and ensuring your team meet targets • Able to develop good working relationships with a variety of colleagues both internally and externally
• Good communication skills
• Ability to make decisions and using own initiatives
• Ability to work as part of a diverse team • Relevant Health & Safety qualification (IOSH) desirable
• Experience using MS Office package / relevant in house systems desirable
What's in it for you?
competitive salary and benefits package, inclusive of
• 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
• Monthly Bonus Scheme
• Weekly or Monthly Option
• Enhanced Pension Scheme
• 10% Asda Discount (terms and conditions apply)
• Life assurance (4x base salary)
• Health and wellbeing assistance programme
• Free Parking