Job title: Packhouse Team Leader
Shift: 4 on 4 off Nights (8pm - 8am)
Salary: circa 20,000 p.a.
A leading global FMCG client are looking to recruit for a Packhouse Team Leader lead, drive and coordinate a team of Packhouse Line Leaders ensuring that all Line Leader Achieve daily target outputs. The role will also require liaising and coordinating instructions from the Operations Supervisor ensuring that production schedules are effectively communicated, implemented and recoded throughout all stages of the process.
Responsibilities will include:
• Lead, drive, coordinate and mentor a team of multi-skilled Line Leaders to constantly achieve standards of quality, safety and legality in all aspects of the Packhouse operation.
• Manage the ongoing and day to day performance of all Packhouse Line Leaders.
• To communicate and coordinate the daily production plan to the Line Leaders ensuring that it is followed and that any anomalies, problems or system errors are highlighted and effectively managed.
• Drive a team of Line Leaders to work to the production plan ensuring that each works order is packed in accordance with the production plan by direct and frequent liaison with the planning department.
• Liaise with the Operations Supervisor to ensure that the interdepartmental coordination is effective and maintained.
• To ensure that all products meet the required standards of quality prior to dispatch.
The successful candidate for the Production Line Leaders position will have the following experience:
• 3-5 years' experience within a warehouse or packhouse environment in a FMCG supervisory capacity. (Essential)
• Experience in prophet data input systems is essential including data input, reconciliation and reports. (Desirable)
• An understanding of planning within a fresh produce environment. (Desirable)
• Working knowledge of customer auditing standards including BRC, TPPS and Soli Association. (Essential)
WorkForce manufacturing are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work every day across the West Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.